How old is the pump in your well? When was the last time you had it serviced?
- Your submersible pump forces water to the surface. If it’s more than 20 years old, you’d be wise to have it checked. Avoid the inconvenience of having to go without water.
- A new well water pump improves efficiency and protects against wear, ensuring high performance in even the harshest conditions and a longer lifespan.
- MacKinnon Water Solutions supplies, installs, replaces and repairs most types of pump systems in new or existing wells.
- For new installations, we recommend the state-of-the-art Franklin Electric line of FPS 3200 Series submersible water pump.
- Whether you’re a homeowner, contractor or farmer, we’ll conduct a site visit and suggest the submersible pump you need including optional upgrades.
MacKinnon Water Solutions has a long-standing reputation for providing top quality products and services. We guarantee our labour for one year on new installations. All parts are covered by manufacturer’s warranty for one to five years depending on product. Should you have an issue with any of our installations or service work, please contact us directly.
Financeit is a market-leading payments solution that allows you to apply for affordable monthly payment plans for your big projects or purchases. Whether you need emergency repairs to your water system, or you’re making plans to install geothermal or drill a new well, Financeit’s fast and easy application process, competitive rates and flexible plan options help you get the water you need.