Reverse Osmosis: Purified Water in Your Home
Nothing is more important to your family’s health then a ready supply of purified water. Recommended consumption for the average person is 1.5 to 2.5 litres of water daily to replace fluids and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, alcohol and soft drinks are diuretics that actually dehydrate the body meaning they use more water to process than they provide.
Drinking Reverse Osmosis (RO) purified water is the best way to stay hydrated! It’s one of the most convenient, affordable, environmentally sound alternatives to bottled water.
While untreated tap water can contain a broad range of impurities and contaminants, an RO system tackles the broadest spectrum of water impurities possible including sodium, heavy metals and chlorine/chloramines. RO filtration also reduces impurities such as bacteria, viruses, pesticides and odours, while dissolving metals like lead, arsenic and iron.
Advantages of Reverse Osmosis
- Green Technology: uses no energy
- Healthy, Safe Water: filters out up to 99% of contaminants
- Better Tasting Water: removes contaminants / nuisances affecting taste, look and smell
- Worry-Free Care: no cleaning or handling required; pollutants are flushed down the drain
- Affordable: 10x cheaper than bottled water and pitcher filters
Complete Water Treatment
Whether your water comes from a municipal supply or private well, or you live in an area with water restrictions MacKinnon Water Solutions can install a complete water treatment system customized to meet your needs. The LE Series whole Home water Solution includes:
- chemical-free backwashing filter
- water conditioner
- electronic backwashing
- non-electronic, non-backwash carbon filter
- ultra-violet mini rack systems
- reverse osmosis drinking water purification system